Perfect Paint Needs The Right Light.
The all new and improved 3M Sun Gun II Colour Matching Light is an essential tool for paint shops and professional detailers. Match paint colour chips, identify paint flaws, and check for full coverage of newly sprayed paint. Eliminate the guesswork from paint refinishing and get perfectly matched results with the 3M Sun Gun II.
The 3M Sun Gun II Colour Matching Light allows you to identify pre-paint defects such as pin holes, swirls and sand-scratches which are invisible in regular electric light. Verify colour matches using spray-outs or variants. Check for full paint coverage and post-paint imperfections before applying clear coat. The 3M Sun Gun II eliminates the need to take the car outside to view your work. It replicates the bright light inside so you can get a dependable colour match, regardless of weather or time of day.
Features & Benefits:
- Longer battery run time
- Wider, more even light beam
- Built-in cooling fan & thermal protection shut-off to prevent unit from overheating
- Patented 35W bulb outputs up to 3000 lux of daylight balanced light (CRI > 99%)
- Two modes of operation; full power (3000 lux) & half power (1500 lux)
- Power saving switch turns lamp off after 60 seconds
- Fully charged battery gives 8 hours intermittent usage in half power mode
- Charging time: 2-4 hours 230V
- 12V rechargeable NiCd battery
- Charging cradle, power cables & instruction manual included
The 3M Sun Gun II Colour Matching Light saves you time by identifying pre- and post-paint flaws. You can address imperfections earlier in the process to maximize your chances of getting a perfectly matched, perfectly smooth final finish.