Volkswagen Lupo GTI - Ross Mullins - Winner November 2011
Entered for the November 2011 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Ross Mullins
Model: Lupo GTI
Viewed: 4592 times.
Send to a Friend
How Ross Used Our Products
- Clay bar'd whole car
- Polished using AG Super Resin Polish
- Added PoorBoys White Diamond Glaze on top
- Waxed using a home-made wax and DodoJuice Light fantastic wax (Used both on different panels to compare).
- Poorboys glass cleaner & waffle-weave towelled all windows
- Rain-X on windows
- AG Trim restorer on grills, window rubbers & B-Pillar.
- Zaino Tyre Dressing
- Quickly re-polished wheels using Zeppelin prep & polish
- Sealed wheels using PB's wheel sealant.
- Raceglaze leather cleanser & leather balm & Zaino leather spray
Wheels: Zeppelin mirror prep and polish was worked in by hand, took about 4 hours per wheel, it was then sealed using 3 coats of PB's wheel sealant!