BMW 320d LCI - Billy Griffiths
Entered for the May 2012 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Billy Griffiths
Model: 320d LCI
Viewed: 2252 times.
Send to a Friend
- AutoMagic Clay Magic Fine
- Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss
- FLEX 3401 VRG
- Hex-Logic Polishing Pads
- Menzerna Final Finish
- Menzerna Powerlock
How Billy Used Our Products
- Washed with CWG to remove all old waxes and road grime.
- Clayed the car with Clay Magic - Fine
- Washed car with CWG to remove clay lubricant residue.
- Polished with Flex random orbital using white Hex-Logic pad and Menzerna Final Finish as paint was still in good condition. Did not require correction.
- Washed with CWG to remove any polish residue.
- Dried with microfibre towel
- Applied Menzerna Powerlock sealant as LSP by hand using applicator pad.
- Removed sealant residue with microfibre cloths once dry.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
Outstanding service as always with this company, cannot be faulted. Products delivered well ahead of...
From: Kamikaze Collection