Audi RS4 - Taran Sura
Entered for the November 2012 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Taran Sura
Viewed: 2268 times.
Send to a Friend
How Taran Used Our Products
- Car was snow foamed and lanced using Ultimate Snow Foam
- While snow foam is allowed to work, Bilberry Wheel Cleaner is sprayed on to wheels using ~ 1:5 dilution. Allowed to work for about 5 mins.
- Snow Foam and Wheel cleaner jet washed off.
- Using two bucket method, car is cleaned from top down using Zaino Z7.
- Car is dried using various drying towels.
- Bodywork is clay using Meguiars Clay Kit system.
- Paintwork cleansed using R222 Paintwork Cleanser
- Then using Zaino Wax system, car is given first layer of wax using Z2 and ZFX flash cure additive and then buffed off.
- Then car is give first coat of Z6 Enhancer Spray and buffed off.
- 2nd layer of Z2+ZFX was. Buffed off.
- 2nd layer of Z6. Buffed off.
- Final layer of Z2+ZFX. Buffed off.
- final layer of Z6. Buffed off.
- Single coat of Z8 Grand Finale Spray. Buffed off.
- Windows cleaned using Autoglym Glass spray.
- Wheels given coat of Auto Finesses sealant. Allowed to haze.
- Exhaust tips cleaned inside and out using Meguiar's NXT Metal polish.
- Wheel sealant buffed off and tyre given a coat of Meguiar's Tyre Spray.