Volkswagen Golf GTi - David Wainwright
Entered for the July 2013 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: David Wainwright
Model: Golf GTi
Viewed: 2814 times.
Send to a Friend
How David Used Our Products
I have owned this car since December 2012. Since then I have fitted a number of modifications, including a Milltek cat back exhaust and has been on a club stand at Ultimate Dubs.
My usual detailing regime is as follows:
- Valet Pro Advanced Neutral Snow Foam
- Polishing Booth shampoo using a Meguiar's Lambs Wool Mitt and Bucket & Grit Guard
- Meguiars Bug and Tar remover
- Poorboys Clay Bar with Meguiar's Quik Detailer for lube
- Meguiar's Ultimate Compound using a polishing pad & DAS6
- 3M Perfect-it III Ultrafina SE Polish using a 3M high gloss pad & DAS6
- Poorboys White Diamond using a soft buffing pad & DAS6
- Race Glaze Signature Series 55 wax by hand
- Auto Finesse Tough Coat paint sealant by hand
- Autoglym Custom Wheel cleaner
- Meguiar's Endurance Tyre Gel
- Rim Wax Wheel Sealant
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
1st class company delivering a 1st class service
From: Kamikaze Collection