Mercedes A180 - Luke Jones
Entered for the January 2014 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Luke Jones
Viewed: 2207 times.
Send to a Friend
How Luke Used Our Products
The car got delivered to us mid December and this was its first detail, and also the first detail I've ever done!
This is how I achieved this finish:
- Cleaned the wheels using UF Wheel woolies and Auto Finesse Imperial.
- Cleaned the wheel arches and tires with Auto finesse Citrus power.
- Rinse the whole car and remove as much dirt as possible with the jet wash.
- Snow foamed the car using Autobrite Magifoam and leave to dwell for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the car.
- Wash the car from the top down using the 2 bucket method with Dodo Juice Born To Be Mild and a Cquartz Merino Wool Wash Mitt.
- Go over all the vents and hard to reach places with a Valet PRO Detailing Brush.
- Rinse again.
- Dry the car using a Dodo Juice Soft Touch Drying Towel.
- Polish the windows with Autoglym Car Glass Polish.
- Apply Autoglym High Definition Wax using Meguiar's High Tech Applicator Pad.
- Once wax has dried, I buffed the car with a Dodo Juice Fantastic Fur Microfibre Buffing Cloth.
- Apply Swissvax Pneu to the tyres using Meguiar's Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad.
- Apply Swissvax Autobahn Wheel Wax to all the wheels.
- Once the wheel wax is dried, buff off the wax.
Thanks for looking :)
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
I am new to using the internet and found the site easy to use.