Ford Focus RS - Tim Price
Entered for the January 2014 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Tim Price
Model: Focus RS
Viewed: 2338 times.
Send to a Friend
How Tim Used Our Products
- First Stage would be Power Washing all Dirt off from the arches, under body and body of the car.
- Second Stage would be to snow foam the car and let it dwell for approx 15 minutes before power washing off all the foam.
- Third stage Wash car thoroughly with Meguiar's Wash
- Fourth Stage would Include using the Meguiar's Smooth Surface Clay Kit to remove all Tar and over contaminants from the Body of the car.
- I would then rinse the car to get rid of all the residue.
- Once Car is Dried with a Meguiar's Water Magnet I would move on the correcting the paint Work, using Menzerna Polish Cutting Compounds.
- once all correcting Finished I would Finish with a Finishing polish/ glaze.
- I would then soft wash the car with Meguiar's Ultimate Wash again.
- Lastly I would Wax the Car With Meguiar's Ultimate Wax.
- I would then Move onto Cleaning the Engine Bay Using Meguiar's Engine Cleaner and agitating. then rise and dry then dress with Meguiar's Engine Dressing.
- Lastly I would Wash and clay the Wheels and tyres.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
Excellent Service from Ultimate Finish, had a few things from here now.