Mercedes A180 AMG Sport - Luke Jones
Entered for the April 2014 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Luke Jones
Model: A180 AMG Sport
Viewed: 2574 times.
Send to a Friend
How Luke Used Our Products
The car is owned by my mum and the following was done as a Mother's Day gift for her.
This is how I achieved this finish:
- Cleaned the wheels using Wheel woolies, AF Hog hair detailing brush and AF Imperial.
- Cleaned the wheel arches and tires with Autosmart G101.
- Rinse the whole car and remove as much dirt as possible with the jet wash.
- Covered the lower part of car and badges with Auto Finesse Citrus Power.
- Snow foamed the car using AF Avalanche and leave to dwell for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the car with the jet wash.
- Wash the car from the top down using the 2 bucket method with Dodo Juice Born To Be Mild and Microfibre Madness' Incredisponge.
- Go over all the vents and hard to reach places with AF Hog Hair brush .
- Rinse again with jet wash.
- Spray the whole car with AF Iron out.
- Apply AF ObliTARate to tar spots.
- Rinse car again.
- Clay the car and wheels with Bilt Hamber Auto Clay.
- Wash again with Dodo Juice BTBM
- Jet wash the car then rinsed with an open hose
- Dry the car using a Dodo Juice Soft Touch Drying Towel.
- Polish the car using DAS-6 Pro, A Variety of pads and Dodo Juice Lime Prime.
- Apply Sonax Xtreme Protect & Shine Hybrid NPT and buff off with the supplied microfibre
- Apply Swissvax Pneu to the tyres using Meguiar's Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad.
- Apply Swissvax Autobahn Wheel Wax to all the wheels.
- Go over whole car using Sonax BSD.
- Clean windows with AF Crystal.
- Final Buff was done with the Dodo Juice Fantastic Fur Microfibre Buffing Cloth.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
I always find the guys really helpful, the website offers great product details & advice on how to u...