Mercedes A180 AMG Sport - Luke Jones
Entered for the April 2014 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Luke Jones
Model: A180 AMG Sport
Viewed: 2495 times.
Send to a Friend
How Luke Used Our Products
The car is owned by my mum and the following was done as a Mother's Day gift for her.
This is how I achieved this finish:
- Cleaned the wheels using Wheel woolies, AF Hog hair detailing brush and AF Imperial.
- Cleaned the wheel arches and tires with Autosmart G101.
- Rinse the whole car and remove as much dirt as possible with the jet wash.
- Covered the lower part of car and badges with Auto Finesse Citrus Power.
- Snow foamed the car using AF Avalanche and leave to dwell for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the car with the jet wash.
- Wash the car from the top down using the 2 bucket method with Dodo Juice Born To Be Mild and Microfibre Madness' Incredisponge.
- Go over all the vents and hard to reach places with AF Hog Hair brush .
- Rinse again with jet wash.
- Spray the whole car with AF Iron out.
- Apply AF ObliTARate to tar spots.
- Rinse car again.
- Clay the car and wheels with Bilt Hamber Auto Clay.
- Wash again with Dodo Juice BTBM
- Jet wash the car then rinsed with an open hose
- Dry the car using a Dodo Juice Soft Touch Drying Towel.
- Polish the car using DAS-6 Pro, A Variety of pads and Dodo Juice Lime Prime.
- Apply Sonax Xtreme Protect & Shine Hybrid NPT and buff off with the supplied microfibre
- Apply Swissvax Pneu to the tyres using Meguiar's Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad.
- Apply Swissvax Autobahn Wheel Wax to all the wheels.
- Go over whole car using Sonax BSD.
- Clean windows with AF Crystal.
- Final Buff was done with the Dodo Juice Fantastic Fur Microfibre Buffing Cloth.