Jaguar XF-S - David Foden
Entered for the May 2014 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: David Foden
Viewed: 1845 times.
Send to a Friend
How David Used Our Products
1) Rinse car with pressure washer to remove any loose material.
2) Cover car with Ultimate Finish's snow foam. I've never used snow foam before but I can highly recommend it. It's great fun~the most fun you can have while keeping your clothes on!!
3) Leave the snow foam on for about ten minutes and then rinse with pressure washer.
4) Wash car with Meguiars Gold Class shampoo and conditioner, with Meguiars lambswool mitt.
5) Rinse car again with pressure washer, on lowest setting and dry using a squeegee.
6) Fully dry car using a Meguiars water magnet drying towel.
7) Polish car with Meguiars DA polishing machine with 7 inch mirror glaze soft buffing pad and Meguiars ultra finishing polish.
8) Stand back and admire the hard work.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
One stop shop for all automotive products, reliable and efficient.
From: Kamikaze Collection