MINI Cooper S - Toby Gaimster - Winner October 2014
Entered for the October 2014 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Toby Gaimster
Model: Cooper S
Viewed: 3643 times.
Send to a Friend
How Toby Used Our Products
1 - Paintwork
- Remove gross dirt by rinsing with a Karcher pressure washing using the spiral attachment and at a distance to prevent paintwork damage.
- Clean car using Meguiars car shampoo and a micro fibre wash mitt using two bucket method.
- Dry with chamois leather
- Use clay bar (fine) combined with Autoglym rapid detailer to remove road contaminants from the paintwork. Use lots of the rapid detailer to ensure adequate lubrication and fold the clay before starting a new panel to prevent scratching.
- Wash and dry the car again to remove any clay residue.
- Prep the paintwork using Dodo Juice Lime Prime to remove any residual contaminants and enable easier wax application and adhesion.
- Apply Dodo Juice Orange Crush using a foam pad applicator and leave to cure for 10 minutes. Then buff off using a micro fibre cloth.
2 - Wheels
- Wash wheels with Autoglym Clean Wheels using a cloth and alloy wheel brush.
- Rinse and allow to dry
- Finally add additional shine and make wheel washing easier for the next wash by using Autoglym Alloy Wheel Seal.
3 - Glass
- Polish using Meguiars Glass Cleaner Concentrate and two micro fibre cloths (one to apply and one to buff)
4 - Plastics and rubbers
- Use Back to Black on all exterior plastics. I spray onto the cloth first then apply to prevent it touching the paintwork.
- All exterior rubbers are treated with Autoglym Vinyl&Rubber care to prevent cracking and degradation. This is also used to clean all the interior plastics.
- Apply a second coat of Dodo Juice Orange Crush to increase the wax layer.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
I've been singing your praises on the Qashqai Forum ( www.qashqaiclub.co.uk ) and I am pleased to se...
From: Chemical Guys