Volkswagen Jetta S - Juan Perez Lopez
Entered for the December 2014 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Juan Perez Lopez
Model: Jetta S
Viewed: 1864 times.
Send to a Friend
- Mothers Synthetic Wax Paste
- Mothers California Gold Spray Wax
How Juan Used Our Products
Hi everyone, I am a proud Jetta owner, this car is my everything and I take a lot of pride in detail work. I really love my Jetta because I get complimented on the way my car looks, I have been asked if I bought my Jetta in Germany because of my Euro plate which matches my current plates I have also ordered my rear plate to give it that Euro look. Well now onto the steps I take to give my Jetta that mirror shine:
- I first rinse my vehicle with a pressure washer, I keep a distance so I won't damage the paint work, once I have rinsed the vehicle completely I spray Meguiar’s Wheel cleaner and have it sit for a few seconds because I don't want to damage the wheel finish. After that step is complete I pour Black Magic Wet Shine car soap into a pale and proceed with hand washing my vehicle with a soft mitt.
- After the vehicle is washed I then proceed with drying, I usually start airing out the water from the side mirrors because that's where all the water tends to accumulate the most, then I air out the water that accumulates in the wheels (I have anti-theft wheel locks, so I have water trapped in this area.)
- After the drying is complete I proceed with buffing the vehicle Meguiars Mirror Glaze, after the buffing is complete, I take Mothers California Gold Spray Wax as a second layer, which gives off a nice show car shine. I use the spray wax as a double check in case I missed a spot. 3. After the detailing is complete I proceed with cleaning the windows with Invisible Glass, after the windows are done I proceed with cleaning the interior with Meguiars Gold Class Rich Leather. I apply the Rich Leather cream to the seats as well as all the interior, etc., dashboard, door tri everything.
- After the interior is complete I move on to the tires. For tires I use Meguiar’s Wet Shine which gives the tires a nice wet look hence the name. After the tires are dressed I proceed with cleaning the wheels, so to make the colour of the wheel shine I apply Mothers California Gold Spray Wax.
After everything is complete I take a step back and admire my hard work.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
Obviously a company passionate about what they sell. People who take pride in their cars can be take...