Mini Cooper S - Mark Marshall
Entered for the May 2015 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Mark Marshall
Model: Cooper S
Viewed: 1626 times.
Send to a Friend
How Mark Used Our Products
- I Rinse the car with pressure washer
- Apply snow foam and leave to work its magic for 10-15mins
- Whilst waiting I fill up two buckets with warm water, 1 with a cap of shampoo in it
- Next I got around the small gaps (eg lights, grills badges) with a detailing brush
- Rinse off the Ultimate Snow Foam
- Using the two bucket method I wash the car from top to bottom with a soft hand mitt
- Rinse and apply wheel cleaner and leave on whilst hand drying car
- Apply more wheel cleaner then clean with wheel brush from kit and a cloth then dry.
- Apply metal polish to each wheel leave for a minute or two then hand buff off and apply sealant
- 3 stage polish with machine polisher
- Polish exhaust and clean windows and mirrors
- Step back and enjoy