VW Passat - Jamie Nightingale
Entered for the June 2015 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Jamie Nightingale
Viewed: 1687 times.
Send to a Friend
How Jamie Used Our Products
- Step 1. The paintwork and wheels are rinsed with a pressure washer.
- Step 2. Decontamination of bodywork and wheels is completed with Dodo juice Ferrous Dueller Iron.
- Step 3. The whole car is coated with a Snow Foam lance using Dodo Juice Apple iFoam. The paintwork is washed with the two buckets technique with Scratch Guards using the Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Wash Pad and Zaino Z7 wash car shampoo. Then rinsed off with the pressure washer.
- Step 4. Wheels are always considered separately with a dedicated bucket sponge and brushes. The R222 Special Performance Gel Wheel Cleaner is my favourite rims cleaner.
- Step 5. The paintwork, glasses and rims are processed with Dodo Juice Supernatural Detailing Clay and a clay lubricant. After that the car is rinsed and dried with Gtechniq MF2 Zero Scratch Microfibre Drying Towel.
- Step 6. Dual Action machine polisher is used in combination with Meguiar’s M105 and medium pad and then with M205 and soft pad.
- Step 7. R222 Deluxe Wax Applicator is used with the Dodo Juice Diamond White wax.
- Step 8. The final result in obtained by using the Dodo Juice Supernatural Carnauba Glaze and the Dodo Juice Fantastic Fur Microfibre Buffing Cloth.
On the tyres is applied the Meguiar’s Endurance High Gloss Tyre Gel. On the rims, to make the clean-up process easier is applied the Poorboys Wheel Sealant.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
Products ordered late PM and delivered AM on the following day, I call that fantastic service and su...
From: Kamikaze Collection