Ford Focus ST - Rob Spooner
Entered for the July 2015 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Rob Spooner
Model: Focus ST
Viewed: 1647 times.
Send to a Friend
How Rob Used Our Products
Recently got the car so full decontamination and protection was required.
- Snow Foamed using Gyeon Q2M Foam
- Washed using 2 bucket method with grit gaurds, Autoglym Shampoo and Microfibre Madness Incredipad
- Rinsed and dried with Autoglym Drying towel
- Gyeon Q2M Iron Sprayed on car including alloys then rinsed after few minutes followed by Q2M Tar and rinsed
- Clayed using Autoglym Surface Detailing Kit including windows and alloys (the rapid detailer comes in useful for quick touch up)
- Hand polished with Super Resin Polish and buffed off doing a panel at a time
- 2 layers of Autoglym HD Wax applied leaving 2 hours between coats and one on alloys
- Tyres dressed using Gyeon Q2M tyre,spraying another layer once dried for extra gloss
- Glass cleaned with AG glass polish then Gtechniq G1 Clearvision applied to glass and lights then buffed once hazed over. Added a second layer on windscreen
- Interior refreshed using Koch-chemie Cockpit Refresh and Autoglym Leather Balm on seats
- For quick washes, Snowfoam, rinsed, wash, rinsed
- Gyeon Wetcoat sprayed on and rinsed a panel at a time then dried
- Tyres dressed and windows cleaned.