Peugeot 406 Coupe - James Aucott
Entered for the June 2009 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: James Aucott
Model: 406 Coupe
Viewed: 3509 times.
Send to a Friend
How James Used Our Products
Not used all products in the same sitting.
- Snow Foaming the car and Soaking the Arches/wheels in APC
- Dry with micro fibre
- Clean and polish windows
- Clean Alloys and Arches again
- Applying either Bilthamber or Autoglym (Collinite once a month)
- Apply Wheel wax/Tyre Gel and Metal Polish to exhaust etc
- Wipe down entire car/Buff Wax off
Last - Stand back and see which bits I've missed!
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
Great site with plenty of information to a car detailing novice, just using items to keep car clean ...