Honda Civic Type R FN2 - Mirko Sfreddo - Winner September 2015
Entered for the September 2015 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Mirko Sfreddo
Model: Civic Type R FN2
Viewed: 3396 times.
Send to a Friend
How Mirko Used Our Products
- Step 1. The whole car is rinsed with a pressure washer.
- Step 2. Chemical decontamination of bodywork and wheels is completed with Gtechniq W6: the product is left to dwell on the surface for between 3-4 minutes and then rinsed off.
- Step 3. The paintwork is washed with the two buckets technique and Scratch Guards using the Microfibre Madness Incredimitt Wash Mitt and Zaino Z7 wash car shampoo, rinsed off with the pressure washer and then dried with Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy
- Step 4. Wheels are whashed separately with UF Wheel Woolies and R222 Special Performance Gel Wheel Cleaner.
- Step 5. The paintwork, glasses and rims are processed with Dodo Juice Supernatural Detailing clay bar and Dodo Juice Born Slippy clay Lube.
- Step 6. The correction step is done with a Dual Action machine polisher and the Meguiar’s M105 M205 combination.
- Step 7. Zaino Z2 is then applied with Zaino Custom Polish Applicator
- Step 8. A final application of Zaino Z6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray completes the job.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
Very good easy to use informative site with lots of product choice at a good price and with fast del...