Volkswagen Golf - Jason Worts
Entered for the September 2015 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Jason Worts
Viewed: 1285 times.
Send to a Friend
How Jason Used Our Products
- Snow foam first to remove all the contaminants.
- Then a once over with a wash mitt using snow foam as a lube,
- Use compound all over to remove the swirls I inherited from the previous owner!
- Then a quick pressure wash and once over with clean water
- Then on to the clay to get rid of those awkward bits and ingrained dirt.
- Another pressure wash and once over with clean water
- Now it's time for the main wash and clean using the Meguiar’s Gold Class, two bucket method with a deep pile wash mitt
- A quick rinse and then dry off with microfibres
- Up next is Autoglym Super Resin Polish
- Next is the windows inside and out with glass polish followed by Autoglym quick glass
- Wheels next, a generous spray of Autoglym clean wheels and a good go over with a brush and microfibres.
- Meguiar’s Endurance Tyre Gel last of all and stand back and admire my handy work.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
Very good range of products & good user friendly website