Volkswagen Golf - Jason Worts
Entered for the September 2015 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Jason Worts
Viewed: 1098 times.
Send to a Friend
How Jason Used Our Products
- Snow foam first to remove all the contaminants.
- Then a once over with a wash mitt using snow foam as a lube,
- Use compound all over to remove the swirls I inherited from the previous owner!
- Then a quick pressure wash and once over with clean water
- Then on to the clay to get rid of those awkward bits and ingrained dirt.
- Another pressure wash and once over with clean water
- Now it's time for the main wash and clean using the Meguiar’s Gold Class, two bucket method with a deep pile wash mitt
- A quick rinse and then dry off with microfibres
- Up next is Autoglym Super Resin Polish
- Next is the windows inside and out with glass polish followed by Autoglym quick glass
- Wheels next, a generous spray of Autoglym clean wheels and a good go over with a brush and microfibres.
- Meguiar’s Endurance Tyre Gel last of all and stand back and admire my handy work.