BMW 525i M-Tech - Joel Farrell - Winner October 2015
Entered for the October 2015 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Joel Farrell
Model: 525i M-Tech
Viewed: 3069 times.
Send to a Friend
How Joel Used Our Products
Since we had good weather I decided to do the whole car, this would take two days, one tip when doing detailing at each step have a tea and cake.
1. Used demonshine foam on whole car fixed to hose pipe, clean car to remove dust etc.
2. Cleaned engine bay with gunk using brushes and microfibre towels, cleaning all components, hoses pipes etc. This takes time but the results are great when finished. Turn engine on for a few mins to warm slightly to spray on gunk engine lacquer and protector.
3. Next step is to detail wheels, I used Meguiar’s GC shampoo with was mitt and brushes to clean inside and outside of wheels. Once clean and dry I put on smartwax to get a good shine and put on smart sealant on afterwards to protect from brake dust and road dirt. The tyres are cleaned and meguiars endurance gloss tyre protection applied.
4. While washing the wheels in step 3 I have my two more buckets to wash the whole car again with meguiars GC shampoo once done I dry car with Meguiars. super thick natural chamois, place on dabbing not rubbing, to remove water.
5. Next step is to clay bar whole car using Meguiar’s clay bar and G3 body shop detailer to lub clay. Doing one panel at a time and using microfibre towels to buff car. I then get my Meguiars DA machine with yellow pad on and using Autoglym ultra deep shine polish the whole car, doing one panel at a time and buffing with microfibre towel. The next step is to use Poorboys Blackhole show glaze with a G3 waffle pad to go over any fine marks etc. to get a real shine on paint work. I may go overboard but I like trying new products and using Meguiar’s dark wax paste made a big difference to bring out the black on the car.
6. The final stage for the bodywork is to use Meguiar’s NXT 2.0 for the roof and sides of the car, Dodo blue velvet for the boot lid and Swissvax on the bonnet, using these waxes this way allows you to see how good your car looks in all times of the day.
7. The exhaust tips are cleaned and polished with Meguiars NXT all metal polish and the glass on the car are cleaned with Autoglym glass polish. You know that all the time and effort is worth it because people at work and around are always saying the car looks really good.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
I wanted to purchase a battery charger conditioner which I could have bought from the Manufacturer a...
From: Dodo Juice