BMW 330 - Andrew Gibson
Entered for the December 2015 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Andrew Gibson
Viewed: 1224 times.
Send to a Friend
How Andrew Used Our Products
This is my 2004 BMW 330CD Msport Saloon finished in Imola Red with 92000 miles on its with full black leather interior.
- I began by covering the whole car with Autofinesse Avalanche snow foam, while this was dwelling I went round all grills,shuts etc with G101 and a hog hair brush.
- Once completed the whole car was rinsed using high pressure.
- Wheels, tyres and arches then dealt with using Autofinesse Iron out and G101 and rinsed at high pressed.
- Car then washed using 2 bucket method with Orchard Autocare Mad Grape and Microfibre Madness Incredipad
- Contamination was dealt with using Autosmart Tardis, Autofinesse Iron Out, CLay bar and Glide.
- Car then dried using Microfibre Madness Dry me Crazy towels.
- Paintwork then polished using Makita 9227CB with 3M yellow pad and menzerna FG400. This was refined using + Menzerna PO85RD on a 3M Blue Pad.
- Raceglaze pre wax cleaner was applied using Kestrel DAS-6 on 3M black pad.
- 2 coats of Raceglaze RG55 then applied.
- Tyres done with Gyeon Tire. Wheels sealed with 2 coats of Mint Rims.
- Engine Bay dressed with Autofinesse Dressle.
- Glass cleaned with Autofinesse Crystal, windscreen sealed with Gyeon View.
- Trim dressed with Autofinesse Trim.
- Car was then given a wipedown with Autofinesse Finale.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
I continue to use the Ultimate Finish because of the wide range of products on the website and the r...