BMW E92 330d M-Sport - Mubashar Sapru
Entered for the May 2016 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Mubashar Sapru
Model: E92 330d M-Sport
Viewed: 1945 times.
Send to a Friend
How Mubashar Used Our Products
Thanks for taking a look at my BMW E92 330d, just gave it a much needed spring detail! Note: No pressure washer, DA polisher or no snow foam were used.
Unfortunately the previous owners never took good care of the car so alloys and paintwork need some TLC. However, I set about doing all I could by hand, spent just over 6 hours doing the following:
- Bathe car in APC to degrease bodywork as part of pre-wash stage. Leave to dwell for around 10 mins followed by a thorough rinse.
- Wheel clean: spray Gtechniq W6 liberally on wheels and leave to dwell for 5 mins. Use bucket with grit guard and first microfibre mitt to thoroughly clean wheels and rinse
- Spray Gtechniq W8 bug remover on affected areas of the car and Gtechniq W6 on lower body panels and trim near the wheel arches. Leave to dwell for 5-10 mins.
- Wash car with Gtechniq G-Wash using a second clean microfibre mitt, buckets with grit guard and 2-bucket method. Rinse car thoroughly. Wash again. Rinse.
- Exhaust tips: apply Gtechniq W6 and leave to dwell for 5 mins then agitate and rinse. Apply R222 metal polishing soap, clean vigorously and rinse. Repeat as necessary. In this instance I also used the clay bar on the exhaust tips to shift stubborn dirt
- Using Gtechniq QD & Water, undertake clay bar process on body work
- Thoroughly rinse the car and then dry using Gtechniq super dry microfibre cloth
- Apply first stage of dressing to tyres using Gtechniq T1
- Apply Dodo Juice's lime prime lite to cleaner fluid applicator and use as necessary. NB: I found this product too difficult and time consuming to apply by hand despite following the instructions to the letter. I only used it on the bonnet and boot lid. I would recommend others use it with a DA polisher.
- Apply R222 Concours Wax on body panels and trim working in small sections in overlapping actions, work it into the panel well and leave to cure - not necessary but I find it works better this way - and buff away with microfibre
- Apply second stage of dressing to tyres using Gtechniq T1
- Clean windows inside and out using Gtechniq G6 and microfibre pad suited for glass
- Apply R222 Concours Wax to all glass and leave to cure before buffing away with microfibre
- Apply R222 Concours Wax to alloys and leave to cure before buffing away with microfibre
Will hopefully get round to detailing the interior soon!
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
I started on the Dodo Juice site and could not find what I wanted. I called your 0845 number and rec...
From: Dodo Juice