BMW 1 Series - Samy Tahssein
Entered for the May 2016 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Samy Tahssein
Model: 1 Series
Viewed: 490 times.
Send to a Friend
How Samy Used Our Products
I always start on the inside, and work towards the outside of the car.
- I hoovered the car mats, under the mats, round the pedals, seats, centre console, seats and finally the boot.
- Clean the glass using Auto Finesse Crystal Glass Cleaner and a clean microfibre cloth.
- Clean the leather using Auto Finesse Hide Leather Cleanser and a clean microfibre cloth.
- Condition the leather using Auto Finesse Hide Leather Conditioner.
- Clean the door rubber seals and plastic with Armourguard All Round Wet Wipes and Auto Finesse Spritz Interior Detailer.
- Jet Wash the whole car with just water to remove loose debris with a Karcher Jet Wash.
- Apply first layer of snow foam using Auto Finesse Avalanche Snow Foam and Karcher Jet Wash and leave for 10 Minutes to let the snow work its magic.
- Whole waiting apply Auto Finesse Iron Out Contaminant Remover to alloy and any particularly stubborn areas of dirt and grime.
- Jet wash the whole car with water again.
- Apply second layer of snow foam and wash in using a bucket of hot water and Halfords Own Microfibre Wash Mitt.
- Using AutoGlym One Pass Waterblade and Meguiar's Drying Towel, dry the outside of car, alloys and all seals.
- Apply AutoGlym Tyre dressing to all four tyres and leave to dry for a gloss shine.
- Clay the whole vehicle using Farecla G3 Clay Mitt and Farecla G3 Bodyshop Detailer as lubricant.
- Apply Farecla G10 finishing compound to any scuff or light surface scratches using G3 Applicator Waffle Pads.
- Apply Auto Finesse Rejuvenate Pre Wax Cleaner using a Auto Finesse Dual Applicator Pad.
- Apply Auto Finesse Soul Carnauba Wax using the Handi Puck Applicator and buff off using a clean microfibre cloth.
- Apply Auto Finesse Revive Trim Gel using a clean microfibre cloth to any sections of the car.
- Apply ChipEx stone chip correction system to any scratches of stone chips that couldn't be removed by the G10 Finishing Compound.
- Treat myself to a well earned Byron Classic Hamburger with fries and a cream soda!
Note: Apply Auto Finesse Finale Quick Detailer with a clean microfibre cloth on a regular basis to keep up the showroom shine between washes.