Vauxhall Corsa vxr - Ross Sutherland
Entered for the June 2016 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Ross Sutherland
Model: Corsa vxr
Viewed: 1769 times.
Send to a Friend
How Ross Used Our Products
My car is a 2010 Corsa VXR below is a list of mods then my washing and cleaning process:
Scorpion cat back exhaust, stainless steel induction pipe with itg max cone,all coolant hoses changed to blue silicone, one off airtec "hoses only" intercooler hose and pipe kit, Forge stainless steel header tank and uprated yellow spring actuator, eibach lowering springs, custom stainless steel intercooler and any other hose allowed changed to blue silicone.
This is my pride and joy and becomes a mission to clean it because I'm so anal about it but I'll give you the highlights.
- Pressure washed with just water to remove any surface dust etc.
- Washed with Autoglym shampoo and again hosed down
- Dried with real leather chamonix until completely dry
- Then a quick once over with Rapid Detailer and clay bar.
- A coat of super resin polish buffed off with red Autoglym cloth (I only use this type cloth for all my polishing)
- A coat of Polish Angels Blue Carnuaba
- Final coat of Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection
- All black plastics coated with bumper gel except honeycomb grills done with the instant show shine
- Washed as normal, dried and armour all brake dust repellent applied and left to dry
- Tyres coated with Autoglym tire dressing
- Hoovered thoroughly mats separately
- Autoglym vinyl and rubber care over anything and everything plastic and a decent spray of odour eliminator.
- All glass cleaned with fast glass.
Now as you can imagine this isn't a once a week process but it's one of my longest and it came out top!!