Renault Clio Sport 182 - Matthew Gosling
Entered for the September 2009 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Matthew Gosling
Model: Clio Sport 182
Viewed: 3069 times.
Send to a Friend
How Matthew Used Our Products
I've owned this car for the past 2 and a half years, and has been washed every weekend, and pretty much detailed every other! At the moment this has all been done by hand but a machine polisher is on the way!
1. Wheels removed and cleaned off with shampoo, Meguiars APC and wheel brush. Arches sprayed with Muc Off, then agitated and rinsed. Wheels refitted.
2. Rinse car and washed using two bucket method, using Zymol Autowash, well recommended - smells lovely! (Banana & coconut).
3. Dried off using Autoglym Aqua dry synthetic chamois.
4. Car then polished with SRP before claybarring with Meguiars Quik Clay and Detailer.
5. Car then repolished with SRP and a coat of EGP over the top.
6. Then topped with Dodo Juice Lime Prime Lite to bring out the gloss and finished off with 2 thin coats of Dodo Juice Supernatural! Love this stuff, application & removal is sooo easy!
7. Then to finish windows with Dodo Juice waffle cloth and AG Glass Polish. Rimwax applied to wheels and Turtlewax tyre gel to tyre walls, and exhausts polished using Autosol.
8. Finally plastics detailed using AG Vinyl and Rubber Care.
Think that's everything, hope you like!