BMW Z4 - Paul West
Entered for the December 2009 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Paul West
Viewed: 2839 times.
Send to a Friend
How Paul Used Our Products
Before I start with any products I give it a quick going over with a hosepipe to make sure I'm not going to drag any nasties across my paintwork whilst cleaning. Then -
1) Wash using the 2 buckets method.
2) Take for a short drive to get rid of water from door sills, petrol cap etc, before drying completely with microfibre cloth.
3) Polish as per instructions. The cars now starting to look pretty good, but as with all silver cars it's just that bit harder to get that deep shine.
4) Wax. I use the 100% stuff. It's not cheap but it's the best product I have found for use on silver cars. It's also easy/quick to use.
5) Clean off the wheels with water then use Hot rims.
6) Apply tyre shine. Spray onto sponge, then run sponge round the wheel, on all 4 wheels. Rotate wheels 1/2 turn and repeat. I wouldn't advise direct spraying onto tyre as the overspray can mark your drive.
7) Park in garage, ready for another coat of wax in the morning.
8) Once it's had it's 2nd coat of wax, pray for sunshine.