Vauxhall Astra GSI Turbo - Carl Smith
Entered for the February 2010 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Carl Smith
Model: Astra GSI Turbo
Viewed: 3563 times.
Send to a Friend
How Carl Used Our Products
Vauxhall Silver Astra GSI Turbo, 2003.
- Pressure rinsed dirt away.
- Snowfoamed and left to soak, then rinsed
- Washed car with fairy liquid to help strip wax and grease
- Clayed car with lube
- Washed car with Autoglym shampoo two bucket method
- Dried with Meguiars water magnet
- Poorboys SR2.5 using G220 machine with Meguiars compounding pad
- Chemical Guys all in one with Megs polishing pad
- Poorboys EXP sealant applied by hand and buffed off.
- Final wax used was Collinite 476, two coats.
- Wheels polished, sealed.
- Tyres dressed with Megs Endurance Tyre Shine
- Glass cleaned with Megs NXT Glass Cleaner
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
I am very happy with the products available and some things I can not get in shops, so this is a big...