Volkswagon Golf - Gary Guncan
Entered for the March 2010 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Gary Guncan
Viewed: 2990 times.
Send to a Friend
How Gary Used Our Products
This is my old A reg mk2 Golf, it’s the first of the mk2 models, it has done 69000 miles and has every mot. I’ve lowered it using coil overs and the wheels are from a Porsche using special adaptors. The rest of it is nice and standard as I think that’s all that’s needed to make an old car cool.
This is how I got it clean.
- Washed with Autoglym pm2 tfr and shampoo conditioner then dried
- Autoglym tar n glue remover used to remove any tar spots.
- Good polish with Autoglym Super Resin Polish
- A couple of coats of Autoglym HD wax
- Tyres and bumpers dressed with Autoglym Tyre dressing and super sheen
- The most important bit of the process was the weather, I spent all day on the car because of the all day sun. It’s mostly raining in Scotland. It was a good day