BMW 535d - Malcom Edwards
Entered for the May 2010 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Malcom Edwards
Viewed: 3204 times.
Send to a Friend
How Malcom Used Our Products
Dear Samantha (@The Ultimate Finish),
The bank holiday weekend ended up a complete wash out here, but thankfully I managed to get to the BMW this weekend...
Sat afternoon consisted of cleaning:
- Ultimate Snow Foam
- Mothers California Gold Wash
- Aqua Gleam De-ionised rinse
I then moved on unknown territory and the Bilt-Hamber Clay Bar, well, what can I say! far easier than I had been dreading, and what it pulled out of the paint simply astounded me! another Mothers gold wash followed and another rinse.
The evening was drawing in and I knew I would not get time for the next stage, so Sunday morning beckoned....
- Rinse off overnight light rain and dry
- Poorboys Black Hole show glaze polish with the G220 (diving in and out between showers!)
- Moved onto the Collinite Marque D'elegance wax, on with the applicator by hand and then the G220 with a dampened finishing pad to buff, followed by a nice microfibre towel finish
- Poorboys alloy wheel wax to finish the wheels
- Autoglym fast glass for the windows, and to finish...
- Supaguard tyre shine spray...
Given this was my first full attempt with the complete range of goodies, I have to say that I was impressed with the results and learned a lot along the way, I'm also completely knackered, but here's some pictures of the end result. Feel free to put them in the competition if you think the car looks good enough, although I remember last time you saying, "if you're happy with it, then it's fine" ;¬), which I am.
I want to thank all of you for the advice you've given me and help in getting me started; I can't help but feel that the Galaxy is going to get the full treatment very soon
Cheers, Malcolm Edwards
(p.s. you might see me looking like Huckleberry Finn in the reflections!)