Volkswagen Golf R32 - Nick Makaronas - Winner June 2010
Entered for the June 2010 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Nick Makaronas
Model: Golf R32
Viewed: 3641 times.
Send to a Friend
How Nick Used Our Products
I wash my car every week, however on this occasion the weather was warm (not often in Scotland!) and I spent the whole day on it. The car does not require any correction, as I have been very careful to look after it!
- Firstly I rinsed the car thoroughly with my power washer
- Snow Foamed the car and left for ten minutes
- Rinsed the car with the power washer thoroughly
- Washed the car (two buckets and lambs wool mitt)
- Rinsed the car thoroughly
- Left wet, clayed the car and used the Dodo Juice clay lube.
- Rinsed the car thoroughly and washed again (two buckets, and lambs wool mitt)
- Sprayed on Meguiars’s Last Touch and dried the car with a deep pile luxury towel
- Applied Dodo Juice lime prime with my machine polisher
- Applied Poorboys black hole glaze with machine - buff off excess with microfibre
- Applied Jet Seal 109 sealant with machine - buff off excess with microfibre
- Applied Raceglaze 55 wax by hand - buff off when cured
- Applied Poorboys Wheel Sealant to alloys
- Applied Poorboys external trim detailer
- Polished exhaust with Meguiars’s Metal Polish.
- Applied Meguiars’s Tyre Dressing
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
Great products plus huge choice, fast delivery, regular offers and great customer service - perfect!