BMW 3 Series E21 - Ali Hussain
Entered for the June 2010 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Ali Hussain
Model: 3 Series E21
Viewed: 2936 times.
Send to a Friend
How Ali Used Our Products
I have a 1980 E21 Classic 3 Series coupe in black and when I bought it, it was very dirty with excess over spray and road contaminants invisible to the eye. I wanted to achieve the best results and used the following products above for a "showroom" finish. This comprised of seven stages and took a staggering nine hours to complete!
1) Wet Vehicle and apply "Ultimate Snow Foam".
2) Two bucket wash using "Meguiar's Gold Class Shampoo".
3) Dry vehicle with "Meguiar’s Microfibre Water Magnet".
4) Apply "Meguiar’s Clay kit".
5) Wash car using two-bucket method and Meguiar’s Gold Class Shampoo.
6) Dry vehicle and apply Meguiar’s Cleaner wax for a deep shine.
7) Apply Swirl X 2.0 by hand & "Meguiar’s foam pad" for scratch removal.
8) Apply "Meguiar’s deep crystal polish" for a wet look finish.
9) Seal the vehicle with "Meguiar’s NXT Tech Wax 2.0 and apply Meguiar’s tyre gel.
The overall look was a flawless shine and eye dazzling results!
Apart from my arms nearly falling off :)