BMW 530d - Charan Dhindsa
Entered for the June 2010 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Charan Dhindsa
Viewed: 3291 times.
Send to a Friend
How Charan Used Our Products
Car: BMW 530d M Sport. Carbon Black, Black Dakota Leather Interior (Unmarked Electric, Heated ‘Comfort’ aka ‘Multi Contour’ Memory Seats. Advanced Climate Control, i-Drive System, Multi-Function Steering Wheel, Privacy Glass, Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Traction Control, Electric Windows, Heated Door Mirrors, Adaptive Window Wipers/Lights, Wood Veneer Trim, Media Package including 6+1 CD Player, Bluetooth phone preparation.
Eibach ‘Pro Kit’ Sport Suspension (standard BMW sport suspension also available)
20” Staggered (Specialist BMW) Monobloc Mesh wheels 255/30/20 front 285/25/20 rear
Custom CNC machine engineered centre caps
How to achieve the 'ultimate finish'?
- Spray the car down with pressure washer at 100BPSI.
- Shampoo car with GC Meguiar’s Shampoo and conditioner using grit guard bucket and lambs wool mitt. Apply solution to warm water and apply to whole car working from the top down.
- Rinse the car and remove excess water using Autoglym plastic blade.
- Use same solution with Sponge on the alloy wheels and then apply hot rims all wheel cleaner to remove brake dust and further debris, dry with microfiber.
- Apply Poorboys wheel sealant with applicator pad to each diamond cut dish and buff with microfiber.
- Apply hot shine tyre spray to each tyre and wipe excess away with microfiber.
- Use 'Meguiar’s quick clay detailing system' to (i) lubricate paint with quick detailer (ii) apply clay to paint (ii) buff with microfiber and further quick detailer to finish. Apply to each panel of the whole vehicle.
- Use Meguiar’s applicator pad to apply Poorboys Swirl remover #2 across each panel and buff with microfiber.
- Use Meguiar’s applicator pad to apply Poorboys Black Hole show car glaze to each panel of the car and buff with microfiber cloth.
- Use Meguiar’s applicator pad to apply Poorboys EXP sealant in the same format as step 9.
- Finish glass with any household glass cleaners and buff with microfiber.