Competition Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the 'Car Of The Month' competition.
Entry into this competition may be made by visiting www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/competition/ and submitting an entry, along with your name, and email address. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Ultimate Finish. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Ultimate Finish reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
This competition runs from 1st of the month to the last calendar day of the month. Entries submitted on or after the 26th will be rolled into the following month. i.e. any entry completed on January 26th will be entered automatically in to February’s competition.
Selection of Winner:
The winner is chosen by visitors to the site voting for their choice. The winner will be notified by email no later than the 7th of the following month.
There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize may not be sold.
Rules & Exceptions:
- Professional detailers or cars prepared by professional detailers may not be entered into the competition.
- By submitting your competition entry you agree that all text, pictures and graphics may be used in any way by Ultimate Finish, free of charge and without restriction.
- In certain circumstances, Ultimate Finish may share your material with specific third parties involved in the competition.
- Copyright of any material will remain with you so you can continue to use the material in any way.
- Staff members of Ultimate Finish and their families are not eligible to enter the 'Car Of The Month' competition.
- By submitting your competition entry you confirm you own the copyright to the materials submitted and that it is your own work.
- "Detailing Products" refers only to products used to clean and maintain a vehicle. Electrical items such as battery chargers, tyre inflators and jump starters are not included.
- Competition is open to entrants from all EU countries. However free shipping will only apply to UK mainland residents. In all other cases a standard shipping rate will apply.
- Subject to agreement with Ultimate Finish the prize may be transferred to a named individual.
- Multiple votes from one IP address will not be counted and may result in your entry being disqualified.
- The resetting of an IP address in order to vote several times may also result in the entry being disqualified.
- The use of disposable temporary email addresses is prohibited.
- All email addresses must be verified / authenticated before votes are authorised.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Ultimate Finish’s decision shall be final.
- Ultimate Finish reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
- If you have any further questions regarding the competition or the above terms please contact us before submitting your competition entry.