Care Instructions - Microfibres
Care Instructions for Microfibre Towels.
- Please wash before first use
- Towels can be washed by hand or in a washing machine
- Maximum temperature of 60 degrees C or 140 degrees F
- Wash on a delicate cycle and use either a microfibre wash or a laundry detergent without fabric softener.
- Do not use bleach
- Wash with other microfibre products to prevent lint shedding from other fabrics and being caught in the microfibre weave.
- Can be dried in a tumble dryer on a low to medium setting.
ecommerce by evolution internet ltd