CTEK Multi MXS 10 12V Battery Charger & Conditioner
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Monday, May 27?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Professional Charging For Everyone.
The MXS 10 is a charger that offers state of the art technology. It is idea for professional use in workshops, caravans, RVs, boats or on cars. The MXS 10 offers features such as battery problem diagnosis, determining whether a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging and temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of the weather conditions.
The MXS 10 also features a power supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations. The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process.
Features & Benefits:
- No need to disconnect the battery terminals
- Suitable for all types of 12v lead-acid batteries (inc GEL & AGM)
- Charges batteries up to 200Ah & conditions larger batteries up to 300Ah
- Fully automatic - switches to conditioning mode after the initial charge
- Unique 12V 'supply mode' - saves in-car electronic settings
- Can be left connected for months - ideal for occasional-use vehicles
- Simple 'plug n play' operation - no settings to make
- Compact rugged design - water splash resistant & dust-proof
- Can be left connected for months
- Tolerant of input voltage variation - suitable for connecting to generators
- Supplied with croc-clip connectors & separate eyelet connection lead
- 2 year warranty
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Max Output Current: 10.0A
- Min / Max Battery Size: 20Ah - 200Ah (charging) & 300Ah (conditioning)
- Lead Lengths: AC: 140cm / DC: 110cm / Extension: 40cm
- Certified for use between -20 and plus 50 degrees Celsius
- Casing: IP65 compliant (splash & dust resistant)
- Download: CTEK MXS 10 12 Volt Battery Charger User Manual
Not sure which CTEK Charger to choose - View the CTEK Battery Charger Guide here