Auto Finesse Clay Bar Fine 200 Grams
Manufacturer: Auto Finesse
Product Code: CB200
Packed Weight: 0.29kg
Availability: Awaiting Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £14.90
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 14 February 2013
Fine Grade Clay Ideal For Frequent Use.
Soft, fine grade detailing clay bay which is easy to use and won't mar paintwork. This clay quickly and easily removes fallout such as tar deposits, brake dust flecks and bug squash from paintwork, glass and wheels. Designed for use with a clay lubricant.
Features & Benefits:
- Fine grade abrasive - ideal for frequent use
- Will not mar paintwork when used in conjunction with detailing clay
- Shears tough, bonded contaminants away from paintwork
- Reduces the need for scrubbing at paintwork during the wash process
- Leaves surface smooth as glass to the touch
Directions for use:
- Spray Auto Finesse Glide detailing lubricant over a section of panel
- Using fingertip pressure, lightly rub the clay back & forth across the paintwork
- Initially the clay may 'catch' on contamination - when clay runs smoothly section is contamination-free
- Fold clay in on itself frequently to present a clean face to the paintwork. This prevents scratching the paintwork with contaminated clay.
- When clay can no longer be folded to present a clean face, discard & select a new piece of clay
Tip: Cut clay bar into sections to prevent contaminating the whole bar if it gets dropped on the floor!
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Super Slick Clay Lubricant.
Many clay lubricants are quick detailers, repurposed due to thei...
High Foaming Car Shampoo
A good car shampoo should not only remove dirt from the vehicle, it...
Clean, Polish & Wax In One Step.
Tripple is an all in one cleaner polish for those times whe...
Concentrated, Acid-Free Alloy Wheel Cleaner
Alloy wheels are in the best position to catch a...
Professional-Strength Cleaning Power
Looking for an all purpose cleaner that really works on...
Gel-Based Iron Contamination Remover
Iron contamination is usually derived from brake pads: ...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review