Kamikaze Collection is a revolutionary range of car care products designed and manufactured in Japan, home of ceramic coatings. Combining state-of-the-art technology with traditional know-how, Kamikaze Collection prides itself on delivering truly innovative and unique products that solve issues commonly faced by professional detailers. Employing the ‘kaizen’ approach, Kamikaze Collection focuses on continuous improvement to ensure their products add value.
The secret to the success of Kamikaze Collection’s coatings lies not only in the engineering of the product but in the application processes. On the day, these processes will be demonstrated and participants will have the opportunity to practice them under supervision. Additionally, there will be demonstrations of and the opportunity to gain hands-on practice using the range of machine polishing pads and compounds as well as applying the various coatings for different substrates.
On successful completion of the course, participants will secure Kamikaze Collection certification, granting exclusive access to professional-only Zipang coating and Kamikaze Collection’s flagship coating, ENREI.
Please note: Acceptance on to this course is dependent on eligibility. If you are a professional detailer or company interested in becoming Kamikaze Collection certified, in the first instance please complete the online application form here.
Who’s it for? Professional Detailers seeking Kamikaze Collection-certification
The day will cover:
- An introduction to Kamikaze Collection
- Introduction to backing plates & Banzai Dynamics polishing pads
- Introduction to Banzai compounds
- Demonstration & practical session for use of Kamikaze Collection machine polishing products
- Introduction to Artificial Clear Coat & Artificial Clear Coat Machine Polishing Pad
- Demonstration & practical session for use of Artificial Clear Coat & associated pad
- Introduction to Kamikaze Collection coatings
- Demonstration & practical for application of the following:
- Infinity Hybrid Wax
- Stance Rim Coat
- Intenso Window Coat
- Film Surface Coat
- Water Spot Remover & Silica Scale Remover
- Over Coat Sacrificial Coating
UF Studio, 1, Brands Hatch Park
Fawkham, Kent, DA3 8PU
Contact Telephone: (M-F, 8am – 6pm) 01474 873 512
Course times: 9am – 5pm daily, lunch at 12.30
Travel by car: We are 10 minutes off M25 Junction 3 (Swanley), follow signs for A20 / Brands Hatch.
Airport: 35 minute drive from London Gatwick Airport (LGW).
Train: The nearest local train stations are. Swanley (SAY) 6 miles, Longfield (LGF) 4 miles, Eynsford (EYN) 4 miles. We are happy to collect from the station by prior arrangement.
Accommodation, Food & Drink:
The closest hotel is Brands Hatch Mercure which is situated by the main entrance to the circuit, just 2 minutes from the studio.
Brands Hatch Mercure, Brands Hatch Race Circuit, Fawkham, Kent, DA3 8PE Tel: (+44) 871 376 9008, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (dot co). Lunch and drinks will be provided throughout the duration of your course, please let us know in advance of any dietary requirements.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum class size: 4
- Maximum class size: 8
- Prices and next available dates here
- Full Terms & Conditions can be found here
How to book:
- Book online here
- Call 0333 800 8004 to discuss your requirements
- Alternatively, please provide your contact details using the link below and a member of the team will call you to discuss