Colourlock GLD Solvent - 250ml
Product Code: CL-GLDSOL250
Packed Weight: 0.40kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £11.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 14 April 2016
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Wednesday, January 18?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Remove Stubborn Stains From Larger Areas of Automotive Leather.
The warmth from our skin can cause dye from Denim jeans, dark coloured suits and clothing to transfer to the leather seats of a vehicle. The dyes combine with the leather colours sinking into the surface and making them impossible to remove using conventional leather cleaners. Colourlock GLD Solvent is designed specifically to remove these types of problems.
Features & Benefits:
- Effective removal of stubborn stains
- Removes dark dye transfer from leather seats
- Suitable for use on perforated leather
Directions for use:
- First, try to remove the staining with Colourlock Mild or Strong Leather Cleaner
- Lightly dampen a white cloth with Colourlock GLD & rub over the stained area
- GLD contains a solvent to dissolve the stain, this can also affect the leather colour.
- Should leather colour be removed, use Colourlock Leather Fresh to recolour the area
- Once the area has been recovered, avoid further discolouration by applying Colourlock Leather Shield regularly
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
General Cleaner For Automotive Leather.
Automotive leather benefits from regular maintenance...
Remove Stubborn Ingrained Dirt From Automotive Leather.
Older leathers, or leather interiors...
Protect Leather From General Wear & Tear.
New leather typically only requires regular cleani...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review