Colourlock Leather Cleaning & Care Kit
Product Code: SINGLE
Packed Weight: 0.00kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, February 21?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Clean & Protect Modern Leather.
Keeping your car's leather interior clean and protected is just as important as maintaining its exterior's appearance. Regular cleaning to ensure dust, dirt and oils are removed is essential as over time these build up, causing the leather to look tired and old. Treating the leather after cleaning it helps to maintain the suppleness of the material as well as protecting it from the damaging effect of the sun's UV rays.
This kit contains the ingredients necessary to clean and protect your car's interior. Choose between Mild Leather Cleaner for regular maintenance, and Strong Leather Cleaner for upholstery with visible signs of stubborn, ingrained soiling.
- Mild Leather Cleaner 125ml OR Strong Leather Cleaner 125ml (select from drop down menu above)
- Leather Protector 150ml
- 1 x Cleaning Sponge
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
Features & Benefits:
- Leather cleaner foams, rather than wetting the leather - prevents leather hardening
- Cost effective - foaming formulation means less product is required
- Contains antioxidants to prevent leather decay
- UV inhibitors help prevent colour fade
- Provides a matte finish
- Suitable for Cool Leather/SRT (SunReflective Technology) Leather
Directions for use:
- Always test a small, inconspicuous patch to check for colour fastness
- Apply Leather Cleaner foam to the Cleaning Sponge
- Rub sponge over area in need of cleaning
- Remove excess with a clean, slightly moist microfibre
- Allow leather to dry
- Leather Protector may be applied immediately leather is dry, however for best results apply after 24 hours
- Apply Leather Protector to a soft, dry cloth
- Rub over the area to be protected
- Allow leather to dry without buffing the treated area
Cleaner strength: Mild (general cleaning) or Strong (severe soiling) - please select from drop down menu above
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Refresh The Scent Of New Leather.
Traditional leather tanning processes used vegetable extra...
For Older, Shrunken Leather.
Lack of care, infrequent nourishment and heat can all cause lea...
General Cleaner For Automotive Leather.
Automotive leather benefits from regular maintenance...
Banish Unpleasant Smells From Your Car's Interior.
Leather can absorb odours over time and r...
Remove Stubborn Ingrained Dirt From Automotive Leather.
Older leathers, or leather interiors...
Anti-Stain Protection For Leather, Suede & Nubuck.
Suede, nubuck and older leather are parti...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review