Colourlock Leather Shield - 150ml
Product Code: CL-SHIELD150
Packed Weight: 0.30kg
Availability: Awaiting Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £13.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 14 April 2016
Protect Leather From General Wear & Tear.
New leather typically only requires regular cleaning to maintain its appearance. However, over time it can become faded, discoloured and worn. Colourlock Leather Shield is designed to offer protection from general wear and tear, keeping leather looking 'as new' for longer.
Features & Benefits:
- Contains micro binders for effective protection against abrasion damage
- Helps inhibit colour fade as a result of UV rays
- Helps prevent dye transfer from dark coloured clothing
- Keeps leather supple
- Suitable for seats, dashboards, door cards & steering wheels
- Suitable for use with Cool Leather/SRT (SunReflective Technology) Leather
Directions for use:
- Always test inconspicuous area first for colour fastness
- Clean soiled areas first using Colourlock Leather Cleaner (Mild or Strong, depending on the level of soiling)
- Apply Colourlock Leather Shield to a wet cloth
- Rub onto the leather surface & allow to dry without buffing
- Treat high wear areas such as driver's seat every 3 months
- Treat lower wear areas such as rear seats every 6 months
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Clean & Protect Modern Leather.
Keeping your car's leather interior clean and protected is j...
Repair Scratches & Fading On Mercedes-Benz Leather.
Leather upholstery can become faded and ...
Repair Scratches & Fading On Porsche Leather.
Leather upholstery can become faded and scratc...
General Cleaner For Automotive Leather.
Automotive leather benefits from regular maintenance...
Remove Stubborn Ingrained Dirt From Automotive Leather.
Older leathers, or leather interiors...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review