Colourlock Mild Leather Cleaner (125ml & 1L)
Product Code: SINGLE
Packed Weight: 0.00kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, October 25?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
General Cleaner For Automotive Leather.
Automotive leather benefits from regular maintenance to remove dirt and oils built up during everyday use. Many leather cleaners are liquids which wet the leather, potentially drying it out.
Colourlock Mild Leather Cleaner is a foaming cleaner which effectively removes dirt without excessively wetting the leather. As a foam, less product is required to achieve fantastic results, quickly.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for regular maintenance cleaning
- Removes all but the most stubborn dirt
- Foaming formulation means less product is required
- Will not dry leather out
- pH-adjusted to suit leather products
- Use with Colourlock Leather Brush to remove ingrained dirt
- Suitable for use on 'Cool / Sun Reflective Technology (SRT)' Leather
- 1L bottle comes with smaller bottle for easy application
Directions for use:
- Test on inconspicuous area first
- Apply foam to a cloth, applicator or sponge NOT directly onto leather
- Rub over the area to be cleaned
- For ingrained dirt, work over the area with a Colourlock Leather Brush
- Wipe area with soft damp cloth
- Allow to dry
- Apply a leather protection treatment according to leather type
Coverage: 125ml is usually sufficient to clean several car interiors
Size: 125ml & 1 Litre (select from drop down menu above)
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Clean & Protect Modern Leather.
Keeping your car's leather interior clean and protected is j...
Give Leather The Brush!
Removing dirt from leather grain can be tricky, so a soft-bristled b...
Banish Unpleasant Smells From Your Car's Interior.
Leather can absorb odours over time and r...
Remove Stubborn Ingrained Dirt From Automotive Leather.
Older leathers, or leather interiors...
Anti-Stain Protection For Leather, Suede & Nubuck.
Suede, nubuck and older leather are parti...
Protection For Leather Interiors.
Leather interiors require regular maintenance in order to ...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review