Colourlock Strong Leather Cleaner (125ml & 1L)
Product Code: SINGLE
Packed Weight: 0.00kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Monday, January 23?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Remove Stubborn Ingrained Dirt From Automotive Leather.
Older leathers, or leather interiors that have not received regular maintenance, will often have considerable dirt build-up ingrained in the pores. Regular leather cleaners may not have enough power to remove older, stubborn dirt, but Colourlock Strong Leather Cleaner is capable of tackling even the most ground in marks.
Strong Leather Cleaner is a foam, making it more effective at cleaning leather without excessively wetting it. This helps preserve the suppleness and feel of the leather. In addition, the foaming formulation means less product is required to achieve a deep cleaning action.
Features & Benefits:
- Strong cleaner for removing stubborn, older or ingrained dirt
- Foaming formulation prevents leather from drying out
- Cost effective - a little goes a long way
- Use with Colourlock Leather Cleaning Brush for thorough cleaning
- pH-adjusted to suit leather products
- Suitable for use on 'Cool / Sun Reflective Technology (SRT)' Leather
- 1L bottle comes with smaller bottle for easy application
Directions for use:
- Test on inconspicuous area first
- Apply foam to a cloth, applicator or sponge NOT directly onto leather
- Rub over the area to be cleaned
- For ingrained dirt, work over the area with a Colourlock Leather Brush
- Wipe area with soft damp cloth
- Allow to dry
- Apply a leather protection treatment according to leather type
Coverage: 125ml is usually sufficient to clean several car interiors
Size: 125ml & 1 Litre (select from drop down menu above)
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Clean & Protect Modern Leather.
Keeping your car's leather interior clean and protected is j...
Give Leather The Brush!
Removing dirt from leather grain can be tricky, so a soft-bristled b...
Refresh The Scent Of New Leather.
Traditional leather tanning processes used vegetable extra...
For Older, Shrunken Leather.
Lack of care, infrequent nourishment and heat can all cause lea...
Banish Unpleasant Smells From Your Car's Interior.
Leather can absorb odours over time and r...
Anti-Stain Protection For Leather, Suede & Nubuck.
Suede, nubuck and older leather are parti...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review