Four Layer Construction For Maximum Vehicle Protection !!
NOAH® is a highly sophisticated non-woven fabric comprised of 4 layers. Using a unique (patent-pending) construction process Covercraft NOAH® barrier fabric provides a high level of outdoor protection for today's softer water-based paint finishes.
Dual Protective Outer Layers: Two layers of bi-component spunbond, using a side-by-side spinning method. Each fibre is a perfect balance of polypropylene and polyethelyne to combine softness with strength.
Microporous Film Middle Layer: A breathable, barrier film layer with a unique stretch-film technology. This material is stretched, then chemically processed to produce microscopic holes to allow condensation, heat and any water ingress to evaporate through the cover, whilst being small enough to prevent dirt and dust infiltration.
Soft, Paint-Protective Inner Layer: A single, heavier layer of bi-component spunbond using side-by-side spinning technology provides a soft inner fleece-feel lining for today's delicate water-based paint finishes.
This extraordinary new concept makes the Noah Cover exceptionally soft yet strong. Hand washable, the cover is lightweight and compact for easy storage and daily use.
Features & Benefits:
- Keeps environmental & industrial pollutants away from your paintwork
- Dual outer layers are treated for UV resistance
- New middle film layer - protects whilst allow moisture to evaporate
- Can be used for indoor or outdoor protection
- Easy to use - lightweight & compact for easy storage & daily use
- Will not rot or mildew - even if folded & stored wet
- Will not scratch - inner layer protects even delicate paint finishes
- Resists Tears - strength of fabric makes it resistant to rips & tears
- Soft Dove Grey colour - does not attract heat
- 4 Year Warranty
- Supplied with FREE storage bag, FREE security cable & lock
FREE cover material samples are available if required, please call on 0333 800 8004, or send an email to email@example.com
Delivery Timescale & Returns Policy
All Covercraft covers are manufactured to order and delivery is typically 14 - 21 days. UK courier delivery is provided free of charge on all orders. As custom items these covers are non-returnable.