Connects Directly To Solar Panels & Alternators For Instant DC Power.
The D250S DUAL charger takes power from DC sources such as alternators, solar panels or wind turbines and optimises this power to meet the charging requirements of different battery banks. The D250S DUAL automatically selects the best connected DC energy source for the purpose and switches between these energy sources to achieve high efficiency multi-stage charging. The D250S DUAL is particularly suitable for charging vehicles that do not have access to grid power supplies. Charging automatically starts as soon as DC energy is provided to the charger, for example from alternators when a vehicle is started or from solar panels when connected.
The D250S DUAL ensures your batteries are always in good condition and help prolong their lifespan.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully automatic 5 stage 'smart' charger
- Dual power source inputs
- Connects directly to alternators & solar panels to provide 12V DC power
- Suitable for all 12V lead acid batteries including wet, AGM & Gel
- Battery separator eliminates diodes & VSR relays
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking, synchronised with other current sources (alternator / wind)
- No need for engine idling & dependency on AC power through efficient use of alternator & solar power
- Easy to install & cost effective to use
- 2 year warranty
- Charging voltage: 14.4V
- Max input voltage: 22VDC
- Charging current: 20A
- Type of charger: 5 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Type of battery: 12V lead acid
- Battery capacity: 40Ah - 300Ah
- Ripple: >4%
- Dimensions: 192 x 110 x 65 mm ( L x W x H)
- Insulation: IP65 (splash & dust proof)
- Download: CTEK D250S DUAL User Manual
Not sure which CTEK Charger to choose - View the CTEK Battery Charger Guide here