Maximum Powering For Batteries & Banks of Batteries.
The MXS25 Extended features the same specification as the MXS25, but with extended leads, allowing the charger to be mounted remotely and the leads run to the vehicle. Ideal for use in garages and workshops, or other professional applications.
The CTEK MXS25 is a sophisticated 12V automatic charger and conditioner designed for maintaining large capacity batteries or banks of batteries. The MXS25 is highly recommended for use in motor-homes, boats and caravans.
Features & Benefits:
- 8 Step fully automatic switch mode charger conditioner
- Revives, charges & conditions 12V lead-acid (inc GEL & AGM) up to 500Ah
- No need to disconnect the battery terminals
- Unique 12V supply feature - replaces battery power
- Can be left connected for months - ideal for occasional-use vehicles
- Simple 'plug n play' operation - no settings to make
- Reverse polarity protected & short-circuit proof
- Compact rugged design - approved for outdoor use
- Supplied with portable mounting bracket
- 2 year warranty
In standard operation, the MXS 25 constantly monitors the battery after it has been initially charged and only 'trickle charges' the battery when the voltage drops below 95%. This eliminates the danger of overcharging and allows the MXS 25 to be safely connected for months at a time.
The MXS25 is a rapid charger and will charge a similar sized battery in less than a third of the time compared to the MXS 7.0.
The 12V supply feature has a variety of uses such as emergency power or to replace a vehicles battery thereby avoiding the loss of security codes or ECU settings. This feature may also be used for 'float maintenance' charging to maximise battery performance.
The MXS 25 is perfect for use on boats, caravans and motor-homes that have multiple batteries in use together. It can be left connected to a battery bank and will automatically 'top up' the charge whenever power is not being drawn by appliances.
- Input Voltage: 170 - 260VAC, 50 - 60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12V nominal
- Charging Voltage: 14.4V (standard) or 16.0V (recovery mode)
- Output Current: 25A max
- Min / Max Battery Size: 50Ah - 500Ah (charging) & 500Ah (conditioning)
- Certified from -20 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 235 x 130 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Casing: IP44 compliant (outdoor use)
- Download: CTEK MXS 25 12 v Battery Charger User Manual
Not sure which CTEK Charger to choose - View the CTEK Battery Charger Guide here