Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Monday, August 31?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
An All Round Charger With Patented Float/Pulse Maintenance.
A worthy successor to the award winning MXS 3.6, the new generation CTEK MXS 3.8 combines all the benefits of a battery conditioner with the power of a conventional charger, charging your battery quickly and easily without the need to disconnect it from your vehicle.
The MXS 3.8 offers faster charging times and two diagnostic steps to test if the battery can take and then hold charge. An advanced microprocessor controls the patented Float/Pulse mode which makes it the ideal choice for long-term maintenance of batteries not in regular use.
Features & Benefits:
- No need to disconnect your battery first
- Suitable for 12v lead acid batteries including GEL & AGM
- Charges batteries with a capacity of up to 85Ah
- Conditions batteries with a capacity of up to 130Ah
- Diagnostic function determines battery health
- Can be left connected for months without over-charging the battery
- Patented automatic desulphation programme
- 'Snowflake' mode for optimum charging on cold days (>5 degrees Celsius)
- Splash & dust proof
- Spark-free, reverse polarity protected & short circuit proof
- Supplied with insulated croc-clip connectors, additional eyelet connector lead & storage bag
- 5 year warranty
A great all-round charger, the MXS 3.8 is suitable for a variety of applications including motorcycles, cars, tractors, jet skis and small boats.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Selectable Outputs: 14.4V @ 0.8A (Motorcycles) or 14.7V @ 3.6A (Cars)
- Min / Max Battery Size: 1.2Ah - 85Ah (charging) & 130Ah (conditioning)
- Dimensions: 165mm x 61mm x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Lead Lengths: AC: 140cm / DC: 110cm / Extension: 40cm
- Casing: IP65 compliant
- Download: CTEK MXS 3.8 12 Volt Battery Charger User Manual
Not sure which CTEK Charger to choose - View the CTEK Battery Charger Guide here