Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Friday, December 09?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Test, Charge & Condition Your Battery With One Unit.
Based on the award winning MXS 5.0, this unit includes a unique battery state-of-charge, starting power and alternator tester as well as being an eight step charger and conditioner.
The CTEK MXS 5.0 is a microprocessor-controlled 'smart' charger, meaning you can charge and condition your battery without having to disconnect it from your vehicle. Batteries will lose voltage over time due to power draw from alarms and immobilisers, clocks, ICE systems and natural drainage. The MXS 5.0 monitors the levels in the battery and only trickle chargers when it perceives the voltage has dropped below the optimum. This technology allows the charger to be left connected to the battery for months at a time without risk of overcharging the battery.
In addition to reconditioning, maintenance charging, desulphation and optimised charging cycles for colder conditions, the Test & Charge also tests starting power and alternator function, giving you the full state of health of your car's powering system.
CTEK products are supplied as standard equipment (OE) by many prestige motor manufacturers including Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Lamborghini.
Ideal for use on cars, motorcycles, jet skis etc.
Features & Benefits:
- No need to disconnect the battery terminals
- Suitable for all types of 12v lead-acid batteries (inc. GEL & AGM)
- Charges batteries of up to approx. 110Ah
- Conditions larger batteries of up to 160Ah
- Fully automatic - switches to conditioning mode after initial charge
- Can be left connected for months - ideal for occasional-use vehicles
- Simple 'plug n play' operation - no settings to make
- Compact rugged design - splash resistant & dust-proof
- Special cold mode - charge during cold winter days without problems
- Supplied with insulated croc-clip connectors & eyelet connector lead
- 5 year warranty
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Selectable Outputs: Motorcycles, Cars, Cold Setting, Recondition Setting
- Min / Max Battery Size: 1.2Ah - 110Ah (charging) & 160Ah (conditioning)
- Charging voltage: Small/Normal - 14.4V, Cold/AGM - 14.7V, Recond - 15.8V
- Lead Lengths: AC: 140cm / DC: 110cm / Extension: 40cm
- Casing: IP65 compliant (splash & dust proof)
- Dimensions: 168 x 65 x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Download: CTEK MXS5.0 Test & Charge 12 Volt Battery Charger User Manual
Not sure which CTEK Charger to choose - View the CTEK Battery Charger Guide here