Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Monday, December 12?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Easily Maintain 24v Batteries.
The CTEK MXT 14 is a sophisticated 24v automatic charger and conditioner designed for maintaining large capacity batteries or banks of batteries. The MXT 14 is particularly suitable for use on boats and commercial vehicles.
- Revives & charges virtually all 24v lead-acid & leisure battery types (inc GEL & AGM) up to 300Ah
- Maintenance conditioning up to 500Ah
- No need to disconnect the battery terminals
- Unique 24v supply feature - replaces battery power
- Automatically switches to conditioning mode after initial charge is completed
- Temperature compensated for optimal charging voltage at all times
- Recovery setting to assist revival of deeply discharged batteries
- Rugged & compact design - sealed for outdoor use (IP44)
- Simple one-button operation
- Tolerant of input voltage variation - suitable for connecting to generators
- Supplied complete with croc-clip connectors
- 2 year warranty
In standard operation, the MXT 14 constantly monitors the battery after it has been initially charged and only 'trickle charges' the battery when the voltage drops below 95%. This eliminates the danger of overcharging and allows the MXT 14 to be safely connected for months at a time.
The 24v supply feature has a variety of uses such as emergency power or to replace a vehicles battery thereby avoiding the loss of security codes or ECU settings. This feature may also be used for 'float maintenance' charging to maximise battery performance.
The MXT 14 is perfect for use on boats and motor-homes with multiple batteries in use together. It can be left connected to a battery bank and will automatically 'top up' the charge whenever power is not being drawn by appliances.
If you need a 24V charger but only require up to 7amps, the MXT 4 may be suitable for your requirements. Please see related products below.
- Input Voltage: 170 - 260VAC, 50 - 60Hz
- Output Voltage: 24V nominal
- Charging Voltage: 28.8V (standard) or 32.0V (recovery mode)
- Output Current: 14A max
- Min / Max Battery Size: 28Ah - 300Ah (charging) & 500Ah (conditioning)
- Dimensions: 235 x 130 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Lead Lengths: AC: 190cm / DC: 200cm
- Casing: IP44 compliant (outdoor use)
- Download: CTEK MULTI MXT 14 24 Volt Battery Charger User Manual
Not sure which CTEK Charger to choose - View the CTEK Battery Charger Guide here