NEW 24V Battery Charger & Conditioner.
The CTEK MULTI MXT 4.0 is a 24V fully-automatic switch mode battery charger and conditioner, cost effective, reliable and ideal for use on wheelchairs, school buses, HGVs, boats and back-up systems.
- No need to disconnect the battery terminals
- Fully automatic switch mode model
- Revives, charges, checks & maintains virtually all types of 24V lead-acid batteries
- Charges batteries up to 100Ah & conditions up to 250Ah
- Temperature compensated for optimal charging voltage at all times
- Simple 'plug n play' operation
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protected
- Soft start for severely discharged batteries
- Compact rugged design - water splash resistant & dustproof
- Recondition mode recovers severely discharged batteries
- Maintenance pulse charging increases battery life & performance
- Charges even drained batteries
- Temperature compensated for optimal charging at all times
- Charger can be connected for months, ideal for seasonal vehicles
- Mounting holes for permanent attachment
- Supplied with croc-clip connectors & separate quick connection lead
- 2 year warranty
In standard operation, the MXT 4.0 constantly monitors the battery after it has been initially charged and only 'trickle charges' the battery when the voltage drops below 95%. This eliminates the danger of overcharging and allows the MXT 4.0 to be safely connected for weeks or months at a time.
The MXT 4 is perfect for use on boats and motor-homes with multiple batteries in use together. It can be left connected to a battery bank and will automatically 'top up' the charge whenever power is not being drawn by appliances.
- Nominal Voltage: 24V
- Max Output current: 4A
- Min / Max Battery Size: 8Ah - 100Ah (charging) & 200Ah (conditioning)
- Dimensions: 191 x 89 x 48mm (L x W x H)
- Lead Lengths: AC: 140cm / DC: 110cm / Extension: 40cm
- Download: CTEK MXT 4.0 24 v Battery Charger User Manual
Not sure which CTEK Charger to choose - View the CTEK Battery Charger Guide here