Gloss Enhancement Treatment
Product Code: xxxGET-A-GCS
Availability: Booking Required
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £565.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 27 November 2014
Restore Faded & Marked Paintwork To Its Former Glory.
UF Detailing Studio uses the latest state of the art detailing techniques and cutting edge innovative paintwork protection technology.
Our Gloss Enhancement Treatment involves removing light oxidation, fine wash swirls, faint scratches and holograms from paintwork. This treatment thus enhances the gloss and restores the original colour clarity of the paintwork.
The gloss-enhanced finish is then protected using UV-protective and dirt repelling nano-ceramic coatings and/or exclusive hand-poured carnauba and hybrid waxes from world leading manufacturers including Gtechniq, Kamikaze Collection, Nanolex and Swissvax. These coatings protect your vehicle’s paintwork from loss of gloss and colour clarity typically caused by wash induced swirls, acid rain etch, and UV damage.
View cars recently treated at the Ultimate Detailing Studio here.
- Removal of bonded ferrous contamination.
- Removal of adhesive contamination such as tar, tree sap & bug remains.
- Degreasing to remove diesel spatters, road grime & oil-based deposits.
- Non-contact pre-cleaning using Ultimate Snow Foam.
- Removal of any remaining nodular surface contaminants using clay mitt.
- Warm water wash using Two Bucket Method & soft natural fibre wash mitts.
- Separate wheel wash using separate Wheel Wash Bucket, mitt & brushes
- Final rinse with pure water using Aqua Gleam De-ionising Water Filter.
- Hand-dried using UF Ultra-Soft Microfibre Drying Towels.
Gloss Enhancing (single-stage paint correction):
- Visual inspection of paintwork using high-intensity lighting. Paint thickness measured in microns using an ultrasonic paint depth gauge.
- Single-stage machine polishing to correct light swirl marks, fine scratches, faint etching caused by acid fallout, bug remains & bird droppings.
- Panel cleanse using silicone residue remover.
- Nano-Ceramic Standard: - Offering swirl resistance and hydrophobic protection against chemicals, dirt, salts & oils. Durability 1-2 years.
OR UPGRADE: (Select from drop down menu above)
- Option 1 - Nano-Ceramic Sealant 'Plus': - Offering 2-3 years of protection against chemicals, dirt, salts & oils, plus increased resistance to swirls.
- Option 2 - Nano-Ceramic Sealant 'Ultra': - Opt for a dual layer finish for the ultimate in protection & gloss whilst further increasing the hydrophobic properties and durability to between 3-5 years.
Vehicle Size Guide: (Please choose from the drop down menu above)
- Group A: e.g. Fiat 500, Smart, Toyota Aygo etc.
- Group B: e.g. BMW 3/5 Series, Audi A4, Porsche 911, Ferrari 360 etc.
- Group C: e.g. BMW 6/7 Series, Audi A8, Range Rover Evoque etc.
- Group D: e.g. BMW 8 Series, Audi Q7, Rolls Royce etc.
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Extreme Protection From Brake Dust & Road Contaminants.
Where the rubber meets the road is w...
Crystal Clear Glass - Even In Bad Weather.
Driving during bad weather conditions can be tiri...
Return Your Damaged Alloys To A Stunning OEM Factory Finish
Exclusively offered as part of o...
Keep Leather Clean & Supple.
Leather interiors are wonderfully luxurious as well as being a ...
Maintain The Appearance & Weather-Resilience Of Your Soft Top.
Fabric convertible roofs requ...
An Engine That Looks As Good As It Sounds.
When considering a vehicle detail, it’s tempting ...
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
Smile on my face!
by Ken Brown, 01 Apr 2016
Good morning UF, Thank you for a lovely job on my 996. It gives me an even bigger smile now when I am driving it!
by Anton, 05 Oct 2013
Wow the finish you achieved is unreal. You are a true professional and must be one of the best detailers in the country.
The last 30 miles home was wet, raining and loads of spray on the M1 from lorries, etc... When I got home I needed fuel so stopped at a petrol station. It was fully lit and I checked the car out. I couldn't believe my eyes, the car looked like it had just been washed!??!
I cannot thank you enough for the work and will definitely use you in the future. Will also recommend to my friends and family.
The Ultimate Accolade
by Tony S., 24 Sep 2013
Thanks for the good long piece on preparing my car (see UF blog). My wife was most impressed. Everyone round here is most impressed with the look of the car. Even my ultra picky co-father-in-law, who is anal about car appearance, was most impressed - The ultimate accolade!
by Jakub K., 03 Jun 2013
After I had the Gloss Enhancement Treatment on my black Audi Q7 I washed the car for the first time and loved the result :-) so easy to clean!!
by Mo, 05 Jul 2012
I have used Ultimate Finish since 2008 and they are the only company that I have been willing to use. I left my Lexus IS250c for detailing as the paintwork was not in great condition and to make matters worse my car was black non-metallic. It had plenty of swirl marks from poor washing etc and I went to the only place that I had faith in. I dropped my car in and they were very helpful and professional. To cut a long story short WOW!! I went to pick my car up after they had worked on it and I was stunned how good it looked. I was a happy man. They were excellent and their knowledge was great. If you want your car looking not great but amazing then this is the place to go.
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review