Long Lasting Protection For Your Investment.
A common perception is that new cars will be delivered with pristine paintwork but unfortunately this isn’t always the case. Often, paintwork damage occurs as cars are transported from the factory to the dealership, collecting potentially harmful contamination along the way. Many paintwork problems stem from the vehicle being washed prior to the customer collecting it. Other issues can occur during the preparation and application of dealership applied ‘paintwork protection’ sealants.
Largely, traditional dealership polymer sealants do not offer resilience, longevity or adequate protection from the wear and tear of daily driving and weekly washing.
UF Detailing Studio’s New Car Protection Treatment uses the latest state of the art detailing techniques and cutting edge innovative paintwork protection technology. UV-protective and dirt repelling nano-ceramic coatings and exclusive hand blended carnauba waxes from world-leading manufacturers including Gtechniq, Kamikaze Collection, Nanolex and Swissvax protect your vehicle’s paintwork from loss of gloss and colour clarity typically caused by wash induced swirls, acid rain etch, and UV damage.
View cars recently treated at the UF Detailing Studio here.
- Removal of remnants of transportation wax & adhesives.
- Removal of bonded ferrous contamination.
- Degreasing to remove diesel spatters, road grime & oil-based deposits.
- Pre-cleaning using Ultimate Snow Foam.
- Removal of any remaining nodular surface contaminants using clay mitt.
- Warm water wash using Two Bucket Method and soft natural fibre wash mitts.
- Separate wheel wash using separate Wheel Wash Bucket, mitt & brushes.
- Final rinse with pure water using Aqua Gleam De-Ionising Water Filter.
- Hand-dried using UF Ultra-Soft Microfibre Drying Towels.
- Light polish by hand with one of a selection of fine finishing compounds.
- Panel cleanse using silicone residue remover.
- Nano-Ceramic Standard: - Offering swirl resistance and hydrophobic protection against chemicals, dirt, salts & oils. Durability 1-2 years.
OR UPGRADE: (Select from drop down menu above)
- Option 1 - Nano-Ceramic Sealant 'Plus': - Offering 2-3 years of protection against chemicals, dirt, salts & oils, plus increased resistance to swirls.
- Option 2 - Nano-Ceramic Sealant 'Ultra': - Opt for a dual layer finish for the ultimate in protection & gloss whilst further increasing the hydrophobic properties and durability to between 3-5 years.
Vehicle Size Guide: (Please choose from the drop down menu above)
- Group A: e.g. Fiat 500, Smart, Toyota Aygo etc.
- Group B: e.g. BMW 3/5 Series, Audi A4, Porsche 911, Ferrari 360 etc.
- Group C: e.g. BMW 6/7 Series, Audi A8, Range Rover Evoque etc.
- Group D: e.g. BMW 8 Series, Audi Q7, Rolls Royce etc.
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
BMW 3 Series GT
by Ian Glass, 24 May 2016
Just a quick thank you to you and your team for the brilliant work that was carried out on my car. It looks amazing and I am very happy with the finish, this will make my life easier in keeping it looking as good for years to come.
by Desmond Wong, 25 Apr 2016
I was having second thoughts about why I'd spent so much money on the paint treatment..... Until today. First time had it washed - It Looks stunning.
by Marcus Leith, 13 Apr 2016
I had this treatment with the Crystal Serum upgrade done to my new BMW 320D M Sport and I have to say it is excellent, it looks great and is so water repellent, I also had the Gtechniq Alloy Wheel treatment and the brake dust virtually rinses off. Thoroughly recommend it. Jez and his team are obviously totally committed to perfection!
Jaguar F-Type Storm Grey
by Shazz Bhunnoo, 11 Apr 2016
Wow guys the car is awesome and your blog post was really cool too!
So easy to keep clean!
by Farley Norman, 28 Jan 2016
Just to say that since you put on that new treatment to my JCW Mini I've only had to use the snow foam to keep the car clean. I've not had to use any contact such as mitts to wash it. I've used the other products as instructed and cleaning has been made so easy.
by John Marshall, 20 Dec 2015
Ultimate Finish carried out New Car Preparation on my new Range Rover last year, so when I purchased my Heritage Defender the first stop, literally, was Brands Hatch for the same treatment. I want to use this collectors item not wrap it in cotton wool and the treatment allows me to enjoy the car whilst retaining its value by still looking like new.Like anything in life you get what you pay for and Ultimate Finish are the best company in their field.
by Stuart Fletcher, 18 Aug 2015
Ive recently had New Car Protection on my A6 Avant, the results were amazing. I asked UF for advice regarding on going maintenance, these items were duly ordered and as always with Ultimate Finish the items were delivered on time and all were as described. Many thanks, keep up the good work.
A Fantasitic Service
by Chris W., 31 Jul 2015
I’ve valiantly tried to keep all my cars in good condition over the years but always felt slightly deflated after my efforts. My latest car purchase made me decide to take the leap and have it properly detailed and protected from the start and not rely on a main dealer to sell me a quick wax for an inflated price. I chose Ultimate Finish and the result is fantastic with a car that is a breeze to keep in top condition. Additionally the team are so easy to deal with and even managed to co-ordinate the process while the car was still with a main dealer. A fantastic service and thank again !
It now looks better than new!
by John Marshall, 25 Jul 2014
Just a note to say how pleased I am with the detailing of the Range Rover yesterday. It now looks better than new!
You have convinced me that all cars should visit Ultimate Finish.
Audi A3 TDI S-Line (2014)
by D.Gair, 02 Apr 2014
Maybe all new cars should go to UF ? I would like to personally thank you for a job done right, first time, with professional skill, and a warm and friendly service. Many thanks, Dave.
by James, 02 Aug 2013
I just wanted to drop you a line and thank you for everything. The service and customer care have been superb throughout, faultless. The work on my new BMW MINI 'John Cooper Works' is absolutely top draw.
Fiat 500 Abarth
by Kaman, 22 Jul 2012
Just wanted to say thank you for the job you guys have done on my Fiat 500 Abarth, you've done a brilliant job!
BMW M5 V8 (2012)
by Tony W, 22 Jul 2012
Hi, just a few words to say thank you, took the BMW M5 to France, Monaco, Italy and back to France 1900 miles later and it was rotten. Today I came home from work and 2 hours later it was back to its original condition. The system you suggested was absolutely spot on and I think the products are superb, have sent you a few pictures and if you want any more please let me know. Once again, many thanks to you and your team, if anyone should ask about the car I will definitely recommend you, it was money well spent.