Paintwork Correction Treatment
Product Code: xxxFPCT-A-GCS
Availability: Booking Required
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £745.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 27 November 2014
Restore Damaged Paintwork To ‘As New’.
UF Detailing Studio uses the latest state of the art detailing techniques and cutting edge innovative paintwork protection technology.
Our award-winning Paint Correction Treatment is designed for vehicles with paintwork in need of intensive correction work to remove heavy oxidation, deep scratches, severe swirls and holograms. Colour clarity and gloss is restored, thus returning the paintwork to ‘as new’ condition.
The paint finish is then protected using UV-protective and dirt repelling nano-ceramic coatings and/or exclusive hand-poured carnauba and hybrid waxes from world leading manufacturers including Gtechniq, Kamikaze Collection, Nanolex and Swissvax. These coatings protect your vehicle’s paintwork from loss of gloss and colour clarity typically caused by wash induced swirls, acid rain etch, and UV damage.
View cars recently treated at UF Detailing Studio here.
- Removal of bonded ferrous contamination.
- Removal of adhesive contamination such as tar, tree sap & bug remains.
- Degreasing to remove diesel spatters, road grime & oil-based deposits.
- Non-contact pre-cleaning using Ultimate Snow Foam.
- Removal of any remaining nodular surface contaminants using clay mitt.
Correction & Refining (multi-stage paint correction)
- Visual inspection of paintwork using high-intensity lighting. Paint thickness measured in microns using an ultrasonic paint depth gauge.
- Multi-stage machine polishing to correct random deep scratches (RDS), heavy swirl marks, severe etching caused by acid fallout & bird droppings.
- Panel cleanse using silicone residue remover.
Nano-Ceramic Sealant: (Please choose from the drop down menu above)
- Standard: Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light offering swirl resistance and hydrophobic protection against chemicals, dirt, salts and oils. Durability 6-12 months.
- Silver Upgrade: Gtechniq
Crystal Serum or Kamikaze Collection Miyabi offering 1-2 years of protection against chemicals, dirt, salts & oils, plus increased resistance to swirls.
- Gold Upgrade: Gtechniq CS Black or Kamikaze Collection ISM Pro for increased protection whilst enhancing the hydrophobic properties and extending durability to between 2-3 years.
- Platinum Upgrade: Kamikaze Collection ENREI a state of the art 2-stage sealant for the ultimate in protection & gloss whilst further increasing the hydrophobic properties and extending durability to between 3-5 years.
Vehicle Size Guide: (Please select from the drop down menu above)
- Group A: e.g. Fiat 500, Smart, Toyota Aygo etc.
- Group B: e.g. BMW 3/5 Series, Audi A4, Porsche 911, Ferrari 360 etc.
- Group C: e.g. BMW 6/7 Series, Audi A8, Range Rover Evoque etc.
- Group D: e.g. BMW 8 Series, Audi Q7, Rolls Royce etc.
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Extreme Protection From Brake Dust & Road Contaminants.
Where the rubber meets the road is w...
Return Your Damaged Alloys To A Stunning OEM Factory Finish
Exclusively offered as part of o...
Crystal Clear Glass - Even In Bad Weather.
Driving during bad weather conditions can be tiri...
An Engine That Looks As Good As It Sounds.
When considering a vehicle detail, it’s tempting ...
Keep Leather Clean & Supple.
Leather interiors are wonderfully luxurious as well as being a ...
Maintain The Appearance & Weather-Resilience Of Your Soft Top.
Fabric convertible roofs requ...
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
Range Rover Sport
by Trevor Brignall, 22 Nov 2016
I meant to send you this photo and thank you all for how the car looks after its visit to you.
The photo doesn't do justice as it was taken on the return from a 500 mile round trip in appalling weather conditions before I cleaned it. Also, the photo was taken on a cloudy day and the paintwork is still very glossy.
The only 'downside' is people asking me why my three year old Range Rover looks so much better then theirs which is only a year old. Please feel free to use the photo on your website. Thank you once again.
by Chris, 08 Mar 2016
I have just seen the blog on your web site detailing the work that was carried out on my car. Very impressive, as is the car, I am very happy with the work that you did.
First Class...Amazing job!
by Sam Roberts, 01 Sep 2013
I would just like to say how pleased I am with the detailing work that Ultimate Finish carried out on my car.
Simply put "It’s exactly what you said it would be" the clean and shine on the car now is ridiculous.
It’s now been six weeks on since my car came in for the Full Paintwork Correction Treatment, and now when the car gets washed it looks as good as when it rolled out of your workshop.
The Glass coat sealant is amazing, it make the car a dream to keep clean. Oh almost forgot the wheels, not a mark on them, first class refurbishment job.
It was an expensive treatment but all-in-all worth every penny, and now with the ease of maintenance it will definitely pay for itself overtime, really good job.
Big shout out to Derek, top bloke, very helpful.
p.s. Look out for some more bookings from the Leicester region.
by Adrian W, 08 Mar 2013
I have just had the Griffith detailed by ultimatefinish (BrandHatch), great guys and an excellent service. If your TVR needs a professional detailing service, worth considering these guys.
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review